RUS vs DEN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 match between Russia and Denmark.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Tie Breaker Rules:
If two or more teams are tied in points at the end of group play, ties are broken via the following:
- The greatest number of points accrued in the matches between the tied teams.
- Goal difference in the matches played between the tied teams.
- Goals scored in the matches played between the tied teams.
Group B Qualification scenario:
- Belgium has clinched a spot in the knockout round and will clinch first place in the group with a win or a draw against Finland
- Russia defeated Finland on Wednesday and thus owns the head-to-head tiebreaker. It will clinch a spot in the knockout round with a win over Denmark or a draw plus a Finland loss to Belgium.
- Finland will clinch a spot in the knockout round with a win over Belgium or a draw plus a Russia loss to Denmark.
- Denmark can finish in second place in the group with a win over Russia plus a Finland loss to Belgium, but it will depend on the goals scored in these two matches.
Russia: Safonov; Barinov, Diveev, Dzhikiya; Kuzyaev, Zobnin, Ozdoev, Karavaev; Miranchuk, Golovin; Dzyuba.
Denmark: Schmeichel; Mæhle, Kjær, Christensen, Wass; Damsgaard, Højbjerg, Delaney; Poulsen, Wind/Cornelius, Braithwaite.
Team News & Match Tips – RUS vs DEN:
- Mostovoy and Zhirkov are ruled out for Russia. Kudryashov and Mario Fernandes are doubts.
- Christian Eriksen is unavailable for Denmark.
- My Verdict: Denmark are out of the Euros if they don’t win tonight against Russia. Their task at hand is simple. A draw or a win should be enough for Russia to qualify for the next round if Finland lose to Belgium in the other group game. I will back Denmark to pick up all 3 points at the Parken stadium in Copenhagen tonight.
- My Prediction: Russia 1-3 Denmark
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11