RS vs RM – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the La Liga match between Real Sociedad and Real Madrid.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Real Sociedad: Remiro; Gorosabel, Llorente, Le Normand, Monreal; Zubeldia, Merino, Odegaard/Zurutuza; Portu, Oyarzabal, Isak/Willian José.
Real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Valverde, Kroos, Modric/Asensio/ Rodrygo; Hazard, Benzema.
Team News & Match Tips – RS vs RM:
- Lucas, Mariano, Nacho and Jovic are unavailable for this match. Isco is also ruled out.
- Zaldua is suspended for tonight’s match while Illarramendi and Sangalli are out injured. Real Sociedad star Martin Odegaard is an injury doubt for this match.
- My Verdict: Real Madrid have registered 2 comfortable home wins against Eibar and 3-1 at home last week.
- Real Sociedad have had disappointing outings after the lockdown as they drew 1-1 at home against mid-table Osasuna and then lost 2-0 away at lowly Alaves. Their battle to finish in the Champions League have taken a major blow after those results.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Valencia were unlucky to not score against Real Madrid last week. Sociedad defeated Real Madrid 4-3 at the Bernabeu in the Copa Del Rey earlier this season. This will be a tough match for Real Madrid and I won’t be surprised at all if Sociedad come away from this match with some points in their kitty. But Real Madrid are in very good form and a win tonight will send them to the top of the La Liga table.
- Interesting Fact 1: Real Sociedad are unbeaten in their last 8 home matches in all competitions (W7 D1).
- Interesting Fact 2: Real Madrid have lost their last 2 away league matches.
- Interesting Fact 3: Real Sociedad have not failed to score in their last 19 home matches in all competitions.
- My Prediction: Real Sociedad 1-2 Real Madrid
Real Sociedad: Willian Jose, Oyarzabal (P), Odegaard, Portu, Isak, Monreal, Zaldua
Real Madrid: Benzema, Vinicius, Ramos (P), Kroos, Modric, Casemiro
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11