RM vs SHA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Real Madrid and Shakhtar Donetsk.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 10.15 – 10.25 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Real Madrid: Courtois; Nacho, Varane, Militao, Mendy; Casemiro, Fede Valverde, Kroos; Marco Asensio, Vinicius, Benzema.
Shakhtar Donetsk: Pyatov/Trubin; Dodo, Bondar, Khocholava, Korniyenko; Marcos Antonio, Maycon; Marlos, Solomon/Cipriano, Tete; Dentinho.
Team News & Match Tips – RM vs SHA:
- Eden Hazard, Carvajal, Sergio Ramos, Odriozola, Odegaard and Mariano are unavailable for Real Madrid tonight.
- Kovalenko, Taison, Patrick, Junior Moraes and Konoplyanka are unavailable for Shakhtar tonight.
- My Verdict: Real Madrid have struggled to score goals since football returned after the pandemic. Last week’s 1-0 loss at home to newly-promoted Cadiz sent shockwaves across Madrid. They will need to find their attacking edge against Shakhtar tonight.
- Shakhtar are a very attacking side who are not very reliable defensively. They have been ravaged by a covid outbreak in their squad and will be significantly weakened tonight, especially in attack.
- This could have been a potentially tricky tie for Real Madrid under normal circumstances. However, given Shakhtar’s covid absentee list, Real Madrid should win this comfortably at home and even keep a clean sheet!
- Interesting Fact 1: Junior Moraes was directly involved in seven goals in eight Europa League appearances for Shakhtar Donetsk (five goals, two assists), with all coming in the knockout phase.
- Interesting Fact 2: Shakhtar defended their Ukrainian title this season by a gap of 23 points ahead of Dynamo Kyiv.
- Interesting Fact 3: Real Madrid and Shakhtar Donetsk will meet for the third time in the UEFA Champions League, with the Spaniards winning both the games the last time these two sides clashed – in the group stages of the 2015/16 season.
- Interesting Fact 4: Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last eight games against Ukrainian opposition in European competitions (W5 D3).
- My Prediction: Real Madrid 2-0 Shakhtar Donetsk
Real Madrid: Benzema, Sergio Ramos, Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Vinicius
Shakhtar Donetsk: Junior Moraes, Taison, Marlos, Alan Patrick, Matviyenko
- Marco Asensio
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11