RM vs MCI – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Real Madrid and Manchester City.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.30 – 12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Mendy; Casemiro, Kroos, Valverde, Modric; Isco/Bale, Benzema.
Manchester City: Ederson; Walker, Fernandinho, Laporte, Mendy/Zinchenko; De Bruyne, Rodri, Bernardo Silva/Gundogan; Mahrez, Aguero, Jesus/Sterling.
Team News & Match Tips – RM vs MCI:
- No major injury concerns for Manchester City ahead of this match. Leroy Sane has not travelled with the squad.
- Eden Hazard and Marco Asensio are out injured for Real Madrid.
- My Verdict: Manchester City have not looked very sharp in an attacking-sense in recent weeks. They have scored just 3 times in their last 3 Premier League matches. They will be hoping to improve their attacking display against Real Madrid tonight.
- Another factor that will come into play for City tonight is their financial fair play 2-year Champions League ban. While they will contest the ban in court, this season may be the last opportunity for some of these players to win the UCL with City. The sense of “injustice” may fire them up to win this contest against mighty Real Madrid.
- Real Madrid are currently 2nd in the La Liga table after dropping 5 points in their last 2 matches. A 2-2 draw at home against Celta Vigo was followed up by a shock 1-0 loss to Levante last Saturday. Real Madrid, who have been excellent at home defensively, have suddenly started conceding a lot of chances. This is a huge week for them as the Clasico is on the weekend as well.
- This will be a fascinating match. Both teams have phenomenal attacking players in their teams. Given Real Madrid’s solid defensive record and City’s attack recently struggling, we may not see many goals in this one. I feel Real Madrid and Manchester City will be happy with a low scoring outcome which will be settled at the Etihad in 3 weeks time. All 3 results are possible tonight. If I had to pick a winner, I would choose Real Madrid.
- Interesting Stat: Karim Benzema has scored just 2 goals in his last 12 appearances for Real Madrid.
- My Prediction: Real Madrid 1-1 Manchester City
Real Madrid: Benzema, Ramos, Bale, Kroos, Modric, Carvajal
Manchester City: Aguero, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Jesus, Bernardo
- Aguero/De Bruyne
- Bernardo Silva
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League)(Updated):
- You may pick Vinicius or Casemiro in place of Isco. Equally good picks.
- You may pick Bernardo Silva or Jesus in place of Mahrez.
- You may rotate your captaincy between Benzema, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Modric or Ramos.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Small or Medium League)(Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 (Medium or Grand League)(Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 4 (Grand League)(Updated):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
- Use this Link to Download the Fantasy Akhada App and join contests for tonight’s football match.
- Use my Referral Code to get 500 Bonus Cash – FSCO11.
- Join the New User Challenge on the Fantasy Akhada App for this contest to use 99% of your bonus cash!
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11