RM vs CHE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Real Madrid and Chelsea.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Real Madrid: Courtois; Nacho, Varane, Militao; Marcelo, Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Carvajal; Marco Asensio/Vinicius, Benzema.
Chelsea: Mendy; Azpilicueta, Silva, Rudiger; James, Kante, Jorginho, Chilwell; Mount, Havertz, Pulisic/Werner.
Team News & Match Prediction – RM vs CHE:
- Kovacic is out injured for Chelsea tonight.
- Vazquez, Sergio Ramos, Valverde and Ferland Mendy are unavailable for Real Madrid tonight.
- My Verdict: However, Chelsea have been solid defensively ever since Thomas Tuchel came in as the manager of the club replacing Frank Lampard. Real Madrid have struggled offensively in La Liga in recent weeks but have excelled on the European stage given their wealth of experience.
- Chelsea will, most likely, dominate possession tonight whereas Real Madrid will look to hit them on the counter-attack. This could be a cagey encounter between two excellent defensive sides. I am going for a low-scoring draw in this one but don’t be surprised if the scoreline reads 0-0 at the end.
- Interesting Fact 1: Real Madrid have been unable to score in three of their last four games.
- Interesting Fact 2: Chelsea have kept 16 clean sheets since Thomas Tuchel became the Chelsea manager.
- Interesting Fact 3: Real Madrid have won the first leg of nine of their last 10 Champions League knockout ties.
- Match Prediction: Real Madrid 1-1 Chelsea
Low ownership differential picks:
- Which team will dominate possession tonight?
- Battle of the wing-backs. Who will come out on top?
- Which team will control the midfield tonight? What will be the pattern of play?
- Can we trust any Chelsea attacker tonight?
- What are the chances of a 0-0 tonight?
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Best Twelfth Man Combination:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11