RM vs BAR – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the La Liga match between Real Madrid and FC Barcelona.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.30 – 12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Mendy; Casemiro, Valverde, Kroos, Modric/Isco; Vinicius/Bale, Benzema.
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Semedo, Piqué, Umtiti/Lenglet, Junior; Sergio Busquets, De Jong, Arthur; Braithwaite/Ansu Fati/Vidal; Messi, Griezmann.
Team News & Match Tips – RM vs BAR:
- Eden Hazard, Luis Suarez, Sergi Roberto, Marco Asensio and Ousmane Dembele are injured for this clash. Rodrygo is suspended.
- Key Stat 1: Real have not won any of their last seven La Liga games against Barcelona (D3 L4).
- Key Stat 2: Karim Benzema has scored just 2 goals in his last 13 appearances for Real Madrid.
- Key Stat 3: Lionel Messi has scored 26 goals in El Clasico history. No one has scored more goals in the Clasico than Messi.
- My Verdict: Barcelona have bossed this fixture for the past decade. Last season, Barcelona defeated Real Madrid twice at the Bernabeu – once in La Liga and once in the Copa Del Rey. In fact, Real Madrid have not beaten Barcelona in La Liga at the Bernabeu since 2014!
- Barcelona’s recent form has been mixed. Off-field issues and injury concerns have resulted in some uninspiring performances from the Catalans in recent weeks. They are currently 2 points ahead of Real Madrid in the league table.
- Real Madrid, on the other hand, have been in some dreadful form off-late. They have dropped 5 points in their last 2 league matches. A 2-2 draw at home against Celta Vigo was followed up by a shock 1-0 loss to Levante last Saturday. They lost 4-3 against Real Sociedad in the Copa Del Rey and went down 2-1 against Manchester City in the Champions League. Real Madrid, who have been excellent at home defensively, have suddenly started conceding a lot of chances.
- In El Clasico, anything is possible. Clasicos often do not depend on the past and they have a life of their own. Real Madrid need to win this match more than Barcelona as a win for the Catalans will open up a 5 point gap between the 2 sides. I will edge slightly towards Barcelona in this match. But be prepared for every possibility. Including a dull 0-0 draw.
- My Prediction: Real Madrid 1-2 Barcelona
Real Madrid: Benzema, Ramos, Kroos, Vinicius
Barcelona: Messi, Griezmann, De Jong, Pique
- Lionel Messi
- Karim Benzema
- Sergio Ramos/Vinicius
- De Jong
- Pique/Ansu Fati
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League)(Updated):
- You may vice-captain Ramos, Isco or Benzema in place of Griezmann.
- You may pick Vinicius in place of Griezmann.
- You may pick Arthur in place of Vidal.
- You may pick Marcelo or Carvajal in place of Semedo.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Small or Medium League)(Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 (Medium League)(Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 4 (Grand League)(Updated):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11