Real Madrid vs Barcelona – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Spanish Copa Del Rey semi-final 2nd leg between Real Madrid and Barcelona.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.30-12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
Real Madrid: Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Reguilón; Casemiro, Kroos, Modric; Lucas Vázquez, Vinicius, Benzema.
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Semedo, Piqué, Lenglet, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Sergi Roberto; Messi, Suárez, Dembélé.
- Gareth Bale has come under criticism in recent weeks for his attitude. He will compete with Lucas Vazquez for a spot in the starting lineup.
- Isco dropped once again.
- Arthur and Cillessen return for Barcelona but are doubtful starters.
1. Ter Stegen
18. Jordi Alba
20. Sergi Roberto
30. Iñaki Peña#ForçaBarça
— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) February 27, 2019
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
- Lionel Messi
- Karim Benzema
- Vinicius Jr
- Luis Suarez
- Lionel Messi has scored 15 goals in his 19 matches at the Santiago Bernabeu. He will be the decisive factor in this match. As always.
- Away goals count in this match. So Real Madrid’s failure to score more than 1 away goal in the first leg may cost them.
- Vincius Jr will be the main attacking outlet for Real Madrid. He is the real danger man. The pacey Semedo maybe prefered to Sergi Roberto at right-back to counter the pace of Vinicius.
- Defenders for both sides – Sergio Ramos, Pique, Alba, Carvajal, Marcelo, etc. will be great attacking options.
- My Prediction: Real Madrid 2-2 Barcelona. Barcelona qualify based on the away goals rule.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Updated):
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11