RM vs ATN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Real Madrid and Atalanta.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Real Madrid: Courtois; Nacho, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Mendy; Modric, Valverde, Kroos; Lucas Vazquez, Benzema, Asensio/Vinicius.
Atalanta: Sportiello; Toloi, Romero, Djimsiti; Maehle, de Roon, Pessina, Gosens; Pasalic; Muriel, Zapata.
Team News & Match Prediction – RM vs ATN:
- Hateboer is out injured for Atalanta. Freuler is suspended.
- Carvajal, Marcelo, Eden Hazard and Casemiro are unavailable for Real Madrid.
- My Verdict: With Real Madrid struggling to score goals at the moment, Atalanta will fancy their chances of getting on the scoresheet and getting a result tonight. However, Real Madrid have something Atalanta don not have – European Pedigree.
- Real Madrid are likely to get spaces to exploit against an offensively-minded Atalanta side. However, I will back Atalanta to get on the scoresheet against Los Blancos tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: Real Madrid had the highest number of interceptions and turnovers in the UEFA Champions League group stage.
- Interesting Fact 2: Real Madrid have won 11 of their last 12 matches with Italian teams in the Champions League, scoring at least 2 goals in 10 of these.
- Interesting Fact 3: The last Serie A team to keep a clean sheet against Real Madrid in this competition was Juventus in 2008.
- Interesting Fact 4: Atalanta, on the other hand, have won the last five away matches of the Champions League, the longest streak in the competition.
- Match Prediction: Real Madrid 1-1 Atalanta
Low ownership differential picks:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Best Twelfth Man Combination:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11