Paris Saint-Germain vs Manchester United – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and revised Dream11 combination will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the official final lineups are released (Between 12.30-12:45 AM tonight). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
PSG: Buffon; Kehrer, Thiago Silva, Kimpembe, Bernat; Verratti, Marquinhos; Dani Alves, Draxler, Di María; Mbappé.
Manchester United: De Gea; Bailly, Lindelöf, Smalling; Young, Fred, McTominay, Pereira, Shaw; Lukaku, Rashford.
- Manchester United are absolutely ravaged by injuries.
- Paul Pogba is suspended for United.
- Neymar is also unavailable for PSG.
- Cavani is a doubt with a hip injury.
Players missing for Manchester United vs. PSG tomorrow:
– Paul Pogba
– Nemanja Matic
– Phil Jones
– Jesse Lingard
– Juan Mata
– Ander Herrera
– Alexis Sanchez
– Antonio Valencia
– Matteo Darmian
– Anthony Martial
— Get French Football News (@GFFN) March 5, 2019
- Although Cavani and Neymar are likely to miss out for PSG, the French club are clear favourites to go through.
- United are a confident side but injuries and suspensions for major players are a big problem.
- United defence just could not cope with the pace of Kylian Mbappe. I can foresee something similar this time around.
- Rashford and Lukaku are likely to start up top for United.
- Dalot is likely to play OOP (Out-Of-Position) as a winger for United tonight.
- Di Maria is perhaps the most in-form PSG player at the moment.
- Kimpembe, Thiago Silva and Marquinhos are PSG’s greatest aerial threats.
Best Dream11 Combination (updated):
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11