PSG vs LEP – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between PSG and RB Leipzig.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
RB Leipzig: Gulacsi – Klostermann, Upamecano, Halstenberg, Angelino – Sabitzer, Laimer, Kampl, Nkunku – Olmo, Poulsen.
PSG: Rico – Kehrer, Thiago Silva, Kimpembe, Bernat – Di Maria, Marquinhos, Paredes, Neymar – Mbappé, Icardi.
Team News & Match Tips – ATN vs PSG:
- Konate is out injured for RB Leipzig.
- Keylor Navas is out injured for PSG tonight. Verratti is expected to start as a substitute while Mbappe is fit to start. Idrissa Gueye is also a major doubt for this match due to a thigh problem.
- My Verdict: With the French Ligue suspended, PSG have not had the same match practice as some of the other major European giants this season. But that has given them some more energy in their legs in the UEFA Champions League so far.
- Do not underestimate RB Leipzig. They have endured a historic campaign and they have some very dangerous players in their side that can damage PSG tonight. This is the biggest match of the season for PSG so far. They are favourites to progress to the next round. PSG, however, have suffered spectacular meltdowns in this competition over the past 3-4 years.
- Despite all that, PSG will be favourites to go through to the semi-final against an inexperienced RB Leipzig side. RB Leipzig will be without their top scorer Timo Werner for this match as well which severely dents their attack.
- However, we must be wary of Leipzig’s underdog status. They have no expectations and pressure upon them heading into this fixture. Their manager Julian Naglesmann is more than capable of producing a tactical masterclass tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Interesting Fact 1: PSG have conceded just 5 goals in the Champions League this season.
- Interesting Fact 2: PSG have prevailed in all three previous knockout matches against Bundesliga clubs, most recently in the round of 16 after a return leg against Borussia Dortmund.
- Interesting Fact 3: RB Leipzig are unbeaten in their last seven Champions League matches (W5 D2).
- Interesting Fact 4: PSG have scored in their past 33 Champions League games, currently the longest run in the competition.
- Interesting Fact 5: While Thomas Tuchel was honing his coaching skills with Augsburg’s reserve team, he used an oft-injured defender by the name of Julian Nagelsmann to help him scout upcoming opponents. It was the 33-year-old’s first-step in his coaching career [Source: DW]
- My Prediction: PSG 3-1 RB Leipzig
PSG: Neymar (P), Mbappe, Di Maria, Icardi, Sarabia, Verratti, Mbappe, Kimpembe
RB Leipzig: Sabitzer, Nkunku, Olmo, Poulsen, Kampl, Kolstermann, Halstenberg
Kylian Mbappè has been directly involved in 33 goals [23⚽️ 10🅰️] in 28 Champions League + Ligue 1 games this season; averaging a goal every 87 minutes and a goal invovlement every 60 minutes.
Phenom. 🇫🇷🔥 pic.twitter.com/pdODS8RVdX
— Statman Dave (@StatmanDave) August 18, 2020
- Di Maria
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11