PSG vs BRU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between PSG and Club Brugge.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.00 – 11.15 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
PSG: Donnarumma – Hakimi, Marquinhos (cap.), Kehrer, Mendes – Gueye, Verratti, Wijnaldum – Di Maria, Messi, Mbappé
Club Brugge: Mignolet – Hendry, Sobol, Mechele, Alvarez Balanta – Lang, Rits, Vanaken, Mata, De Ketelaere – Dost
Team News & Match Tips – PSG vs BRU:
- Neymar and Sergio Ramos are out injured for PSG tonight.
- My Verdict: After suffering a defeat against Man City in Match Day 5, PSG will be hoping to close out their group stage campaign with a win against bottom-placed Club Brugge tonight. Back Messi, Mbappe and co. to put 2-3 goals past the Belgians tonight.
- My Prediction: PSG 3-0 Club Brugge
● Paris Saint-Germain are unbeaten in three previous meetings with Club Brugge in the UEFA Champions
League (W2 D1), including a victory on the only occasion when they have hosted the Belgian side (1-0 in
● Club Brugge’s two wins against French opponents in the European Cup/UEFA Champions League have
both been against Monaco, with those victories separated by 30 years (1-0 in October 1988 and 4-0 in
November 2018). Overall, the Belgian side have won only twice in nine overall meetings with French
counterparts across the two competitions (D2 L5).
● Paris Saint-Germain have only lost one of their 13 meetings with Belgian opponents in European
competition (W7 D5), and are unbeaten in the last 11 since their only defeat – 0-3 versus Waterschei Thor
in the Cup Winners’ Cup in March 1983.
● Club Brugge have only kept one clean sheet in 11 away games against French opponents in European
competition, conceding an average of 2.5 goals per game in such fixtures (28 in total). Their only shutout
came in a 4-0 win away to Monaco in November 2018, which remains their joint-biggest victory away from
home in the European Cup/UEFA Champions League.
● Since the start of the 2012-13 season, Paris Saint-Germain have only been beaten once in 29 home
games in the UEFA Champions League group stage (W23 D5) – 1-2 against Manchester United in October
2020. The French side have scored 79 goals across these fixtures, at an average of 2.7 per game.
● Club Brugge’s last clean sheet away from home in the UEFA Champions League came in November 2018
(0-0 v Borussia Dortmund), having conceded at least once in each of their last eight away from home in
the competition. They were beaten 1-4 on their last away trip in the group stage, against Manchester City
at the Etihad Stadium.
● Only Sheriff Tiraspol (20) have recorded fewer high turnovers – defined as open play sequences that
begin within 40 metres of the opposition goal – than Paris Saint-Germain (22) in the UEFA Champions
League this season. Indeed, only Dynamo Kyiv (1) have generated fewer shots from recovering the ball in
this area of the pitch than Mauricio Pochettino’s side (2).
● Lionel Messi has scored in both of his UEFA Champions League appearances for Paris Saint-Germain at
the Parc des Princes so far, netting three goals. Only two players have scored in their first three home
games for the club in the competition, with George Weah doing so in 1994 and Neymar in 2017.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11