PSG vs BAY – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League Final between PSG and Bayern Munich.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
PSG: Navas/Rico; Kehrer, Thiago Silva, Kimpembe, Bernat; Marquinhos, Paredes/Verratti, Herrera; Di Maria, Neymar, Mbappé.
Bayern München: Neuer; Kimmich, Boateng, Alaba, Davies; Thiago, Goretzka; Gnabry, Müller, (Coman) Perisic; Lewandowski.
Team News & Match Tips – PSG vs BAY:
- No major injury doubts for Bayern Munich tonight.
- Keylor Navas is an injury doubt for PSG tonight. Verratti is expected to start as a substitute while Idrissa Gueye has also trained.
- My Verdict: This is the biggest match in PSG’s history as this is their first-ever UEFA Champions League final. They have constantly built up momentum as the tournament has gone on and they are ready to peak tonight.
- Bayern Munich have been the most impressive team in the competition this season. On paper, Bayern have a much superior squad at their disposal and their confidence is sky-high. Their 8-2 obliteration of Barcelona sent shockwaves through European football.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This is likely to be a high scoring match as both teams love to play attacking football. PSG have had an easier run to the final but they have picked up some steam as the tournament has progressed. Bayern have been utterly ruthless in the Champions League this season and will head into this match as the favourites. I am backing Bayern to win the UEFA Champions League tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: PSG have conceded just 5 goals in the Champions League this season.
- Interesting Fact 2: PSG have prevailed in all four previous knockout matches against Bundesliga clubs, most recently in the semi-final against RB Leipzig.
- Interesting Fact 3: Bayern Munich have scored 42 goals in the competition – three fewer than the all-time record set by Barcelona from 16 games in 1999-2000.
- Interesting Fact 4: PSG have scored in their past 33 Champions League games, currently the longest run in the competition.
- Interesting Fact 5: Bayern are 29 matches undefeated (28 wins) in all competitions. The last time they lost a match was on 7th December 2019.
- Interesting Fact 6: Robert Lewandowski has scored in every Champions League match this season.
- Interesting Fact 7: Lewandowski and Gnabry have scored more goals in the Champions League this season than the entire PSG team.
- My Prediction: PSG 2-4 Bayern Munich
PSG: Neymar (P), Mbappe, Di Maria, Icardi, Sarabia, Verratti, Mbappe, Kimpembe
Bayern Munich: Lewandowski (P), Gnabry, Muller, Davies, Kimmich, Goretzka
- Di Maria
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11