In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of today’s Premier League matches between Burnley vs Everton, Manchester City vs Fulham, West Ham United vs Manchester United & Chelsea vs Leeds United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline. An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups – BUR vs EVE:
Team News & Match Tips – BUR vs EVE:
- My Verdict: Lucas Digne is out injured for this match for Everton.
- Nick Pope is back for Burnley but Jack Cork and Johann Berg Gudmundsson are out injured.
- Everton’s defensive form has been poor in the past 2 months as they have struggled to keep clean sheets. However, Burnley have struggled to score goals themselves and have won just a single match all season. Either Burnley frustrate Everton and squeak out a narrow win or Everton put 2-3 goals past the Clarets tonight.
- My Prediction: Burnley 1-2 Everton
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – BUR vs EVE:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Grand League) – BUR vs EVE:
Probable Lineups – MCI vs FUL:
Team News & Match Tips – MCI vs FUL:
- My Verdict: Sergio Aguero is out injured for Manchester City.
- Tete is unavailable for Fulham tonight.
- Fulham have conceded just 1 goal in each of their last 4 away games in the Premier League. Fulham’s confidence will be high after defeating Leicester City last weekend. However, an away fixture against Manchester City can be a bridge too far for this improving Fulham side.
- My Prediction: Manchester City 4-1 Fulham
Best Dream11 Combination – MCI vs FUL:
Probable Lineups – WHU vs MUN:
Team News & Match Tips – WHU vs MUN:
- My Verdict: Michail Antonio is out injured for this match.
- Luke Shaw is unavailable for Manchester United while Marcus Rashford is a small doubt.
- This is a very tricky fixture for Manchester United. West Ham United have been very compact defensively this season. Their home form has been excellent and they are on an amazing run of form. Manchester United will have one eye on their Champions League clash with RB Leipzig on Tuesday night and they may not be at their best tonight.
- My Prediction: West Ham United 2-2 Manchester United
Best Dream11 Combination – WHU vs MUN:
Probable Lineups – CHE vs LU:
Team News & Match Tips – CHE vs LU:
- My Verdict: Pablo Hernandez is out injured for Leeds United tonight.
- This could be a fun match. Leeds United always go for it – even against the bigger sides. Chelsea have been imperious at the back in recent weeks so it will be interesting to see how they cope with Leeds. On the counter, however, Chelsea can absolutely pile on the goals against Leeds tonight. However, with Leeds, anything is possible.
- My Prediction: Chelsea 3-1 Leeds United
Best Dream11 Combination – CHE vs LU:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11