POR vs VIC – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Portuguese League match between Portimonense and Gil Vicente FC.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.00 – 11.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Portimonense: Gonda; Hackman, Lucas Possignolo, Jadson, Henrique; Lucas Fernandes, Dener; Pedro Sa, William Rocha/Tabata; Boa Morte, Jackson Martinez.
Gil Vicente: Denis; Fonseca, Ygor Nogueira, R Fernandes, Henrique Gomes; William Soares, Claude Goncalves; Baraye, Kraev, Lourency/Ribeiro; Sandro Lima.
Team News & Match Tips – POR vs VIC:
- Rodrigao is an injury doubt for Gil Vicente ahead of this match.
- Bruno Costa is unavailable for Portimonense tonight due to suspension.
- My Verdict: Visitors Gil Vicente are 9th in the league table. They are a proper mid-table side with an average attack and an average defence.
- Hosts Portimonense are currently 17th in the league table. They are struggling and it will be an uphill battle for them to avoid relegation this season. They have the worst attack in the league.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- These two teams clearly don’t score many goals. A low scoring match is a big possibility for this match. Earlier this season, these two teams played out a 1-1 draw. I am going for a draw or a narrow away win for Gil Vicente in this match.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- Interesting Fact 1: Portimonense are winless in their last 13 matches in all competitions. They have won just 1 of their last 21 matches!
- Interesting Fact 2: Portimonense have won just 1 match at home all season and they have only scored one goal in the last four home matches.
- Interesting Fact 3: Gil Vicente have lost just 1 of their last 7 away matches in the league.
- My Prediction: Portimonense 1-2 Gil Vicente
Portimonense: Jackson Martinez (P), Boa Morte, Possignolo, Dener, Jadson, Henrique
Gil Vicente: Sandro Lima (P), Kraev, Baraye, Henrique Gomes, Fonseca, Lourency
- Sandro Lima
- Jackson Martinez/Boa Morte
- Henrique Gomes/Fonseca
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11