POR vs SPA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the International Friendly match between Portugal and Spain.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.15 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Portugal: Anthony Lopes; João Cancelo, Rúben Semedo/Pepe, Rúben Dias, Raphaël Guerreiro; João Moutinho, Danilo Pereira, Bruno Fernandes; Trincão/Bernardo, Cristiano Ronaldo, João Félix.
Spain: Kepa; Carvajal/Navas, Sergio Ramos, Pau Torres, Gaya/Reguilon; Merino, Dani Ceballos, Dani Olmo/Campana; Adama Traoré/Ferran Torres, Ansu Fati, Gerard Moreno.
Team News & Match Tips – POR vs SPA:
- Thiago Alcantara, Fabian Ruiz and Mikel Oyarzabal are unavailable for Spain.
- Jose Fonte and Mario Ruiz are unavailable for Portugal.
- My Verdict: There is not much at stake for both sides in this contest. Both managers will use this match as an opportunity to fine-tune their combinations ahead of next week’s UEFA Nations League clashes. Portugal are likely to rest Ronaldo tonight but they have the home advantage. Spain have Luis Enrique back as their Head Coach and he will be looking to start a new era with Spain. I am backing both sides to score in this one with the final result a mystery.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Interesting Fact 1: Portugal have not lost a game at home since March 2017 (twelve wins, five draws).
- Interesting Fact 2: Portugal have won all of their last five home games, scoring three or more goals in four home games.
- Interesting Fact 3: Spain have been unbeaten in their last 13 matches and they have won ten of these games.
- Interesting Fact 4: Spain have not lost any of their last six away games (three wins, three draws).
- My Prediction: Portugal 1-1 Spain
Portugal: Cristiano Ronaldo, Bruno Fernandes, Joao Felix, Raphael Guerreiro, Cancelo
Spain: Sergio Ramos, Ansu Fati, Ferran Torres, Gerard Moreno, Sergi Roberto, Reguilon
- Sergio Ramos
- Ansu Fati
- Bruno Fernandes
- Joao Felix
- Gerard Moreno
- Bernardo Silva
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11