POR vs FRA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 match between Portugal and France.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Tie Breaker Rules:
If two or more teams are tied in points at the end of group play, ties are broken via the following:
- The greatest number of points accrued in the matches between the tied teams.
- Goal difference in the matches played between the tied teams.
- Goals scored in the matches played between the tied teams.
Group F Qualification scenario:
- France have already qualified for the next round. They will finish first in the group if they win, or if they draw and Hungary beats Germany. If France loses and Hungary wins, second place will be decided by goal differential, since France and Hungary played to a draw.
- Germany will advance by beating Hungary. Germany can finish atop the group with a win and a France loss to Portugal. Germany will finish third if it draws Hungary and Portugal beats France, or if it loses to Hungary and Portugal loses to France.
- Portugal will go through with a win against France, or a draw and a German loss to Hungary. If Portugal wins and Germany does not, it will finish first. But if it loses to France and Hungary beats Germany, Portugal would finish fourth.
- Hungary needs a win over Germany and a Portugal loss to France to finish second. It could still finish second on goal differential with a win over Germany and a Portugal win. Hungary will finish third if it wins and France and Portugal play to a draw.
Can Portugal lose and still qualify?
- In case Portugal lose to France, they will finish third in the group. But since they already have a better goal difference than Finland and Ukraine (both of whom have played their group stage matches), Portugal will all but qualify as one of the best-third placed teams, subject to their goal difference.
- They must ensure they don’t lose to France by more than a two-goal margin. In such a case, they will definitely qualify to the Round of 16 regardless of the result of matches in Group D and E.
Portugal: Rui Patricio – Semedo, Pepe, Ruben Dias, Guerreiro – Danilo, Carvalho – Renato Sanches, Bruno Fernandes, Jota – Cristiano Ronaldo
France: Lloris – Koundé, Varane, Kimpembe, Hernandez – Pogba, Kanté, Tolisso – Griezmann, Benzema, Mbappé.
Team News & Match Tips – POR vs FRA:
- Joao Cancelo is ruled out of the Euros because of covid.
- My Verdict: This is an intriguing match between two European giants. France will head into this match as slight favourites given their unbeaten start to the tournament so far. Portugal suffered a damaging 4-2 loss against Germany last week and they will be hoping to put in a more solid display against the world champions tonight.
- My Prediction: Portugal 1-2 France
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11