POR vs BEN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Portuguese League match between Portimonense and Benfica.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Portimonense: Gonda; Hackman, Lucas Possignolo, William Rocha, Jadson/Romulo; Lucas Fernandes, Dener, Junior Tavares; Bruno Tabata, Boa Morte, Jackson Martinez.
Benfica: Vlachodimos; Andre Almeida, Jardel, Ruben Dias, Grimaldo; Taarabt, Weigl; Pizzi, Chiquinho/Franco Cervi, Rafa Silva; Vinicius.
Team News & Match Tips – POR vs BEN:
- David Tavares and Gabriel are doubts for Benfica tonight.
- Portimonense left-back Henrique is an injury doubt for Portimonense.
- My Verdict: League leaders Benfica squandered an excellent opportunity to extend their lead over FC Porto in the Liga NOS table by playing out a 0-0 draw with Tondela last week. They have the best attack and the best defence in the Portuguese League this season.
- Hosts Portimonense are currently 17th in the league table. Despite their win against Gil Vicente last week, Portimonense face an uphill battle to avoid relegation this season. They have the worst attack in the league.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Expect Benfica to bounce back from their shock 0-0 draw with Tondela last week by easily overcoming the challenge of Portimonense tonight.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- Interesting Fact 1: Portimonense have won just 2 matches at home all season and they have only scored 2 goals in the last five home matches.
- Interesting Fact 2: Benfica have only won one of their last nine games in all competitions and have played out three consecutive draws in the championship.
- Interesting Fact 3: Portimonense have won just 2 of their last 22 league matches.
- My Prediction: Portimonense 0-2 Benfica
Portimonense: Jackson Martinez (P), Boa Morte, Possignolo, Dener, Lucas Fernandes
Benfica: Carlos Vinicius, Pizzi (P), Rafa Silva, Alex Grimaldo, Almeida, Taarabt
- Carlos Vinicius/Pizzi
- Grimaldo/Rafa Silva
- Boa Morte
- Andre Almeida
- Jackson Martinez/Lucas Fernandes
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11