POL vs SLO – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 match between Poland and Slovakia.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 9.00 – 9.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Poland: Szczęsny – Bereszyński, Glik, Bednarek – Jóźwiak, Moder/Klich, Krychowiak, Puchacz – Zieliński, Lewandowski, Swierczok.
Slovakia: Dubravka – Pekarik, Satka, Skriniar, Hubocan – Kucka, Hromada – Haraslin, Hamsik, Mak – Duda.
Team News & Match Tips – POL vs SLO:
- No injury concerns for either side tonight.
- My Verdict: Both these sides don’t have a good defensive record in the past year or so. Poland have found it hard to keep clean sheets at the back even though they have Robert Lewandowski up front to score the goals. Slovakia are a well-drilled unit that can make things difficult for the Poles tonight. I am backing both sides to score but Poland to edge it.
- Interesting Fact 1: Poland have registered three victories, a draw and four defeats against Slovakia.
- Interesting Fact 2: If he scores against them tonight, Slovakia would be the 30th different international opponent that Lewandowski will have scored against.
- My Prediction: Poland 2-1 Slovakia
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11