POL vs ADM – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Austrian League match between St. Polten and Flyeralarm Admira.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 9.30 – 10.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
St Polten: Riegler – Klarer, Luan, Muhamedbegovic – Schulz, Ambichi, Messerer/Hofbauer, Rasner/Davies – Pak, Burke, Schütz.
Admira: Leitner – Schösswendter, Bauer, Aiwu – Lukacevic, Kerschbaum, Kadlec, Lackner, Pavelic – Sinan Bakis, Hoffer/Pusch.
Team News & Match Tips – POL vs ADM:
- Ljubicic is suspended for St Polten tonight. Luxbacher and Ingolitsch are injury doubts for St Polten.
- No major injury concerns or Admira tonight.
- My Verdict: St Polten were last in the Austrian League when the regular season ended. However, they started off their relegation phase campaign with a 5-0 thumping of Tirol and followed that up playing out a 1-1 draw with Austria Wien.
- Admira were 9th in the Austrian Bundesliga table after the regular season. They have started off their relegation zone campaign with consecutive losses against Mattersburg and Austria Wien. However, only Austria Wien have a better defensive record than Admira in the relegation round of the Austrian Bundesliga.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- In reality, there is not much difference between these 2 sides. In terms of form and confidence, St Polten definitely have the edge over Admira. Both the matches between these 2 teams earlier this season ended in draws. I am going for a draw or a narrow home win for St Polten in this match.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- Interesting Fact 1: These 2 teams were the two lowest goalscorers when the regular season ended.
- Interesting Fact 2: St Polten have won just 1 match at home all season!
- Interesting Fact 3: Admira have the worst attack in the league this season with just 22 goals scored.
- Interesting Fact 4: This is a Derby match! These matches can be often unpredictable.
- My Prediction: St Polten 2-1 Admira
St Polten: Burke, Luxbacher, Schulz, Pak, Schutz, George Davies, Luan
Admira: Sinan Bakis, Hoffer, Pusch, Kerschbaum, Schösswendter, Pavelic
- Sinan Bakis
- George Davies/Luan
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11