NOR vs ARS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Norwich City and Arsenal.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 6.30 – 6.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups (Updated):
Norwich City: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Godfrey, Byram; McLean, Trybull, Amadou; Cantwell, Hernandez, Pukki.
Arsenal: Leno; Chambers, Mustafi, David Luiz, Kolasinac; Xhaka, Guendouzi; Willock, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette.
? Here's the team news for today's game at Norwich…#NORARS
— Arsenal (@Arsenal) December 1, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Ceballos is out injured for Arsenal while David Luiz is a doubt.
- Tim Klose is out injured for Norwich City.
- My Verdict: Norwich City picked up their first away win of the season against Everton last week. That win will give them some confidence ahead of tonight’s match. Arsenal’s away form has been terrible and they will be looking to address that concern tonight. However, with Unai Emery gone, Arsenal may perform better than expected owing to the “new manager bounce”. I am expecting an Arsenal win tonight.
- My Prediction: Norwich City 1-2 Arsenal
? TEAM NEWS ?
Here is your #ncfc XI and subs for today's game ⬇️
◾ Amadou replaces Tettey
◾ Zimbo wears the armband
◾ Lewis on the bench
— Norwich City FC (@NorwichCityFC) December 1, 2019
Norwich City: Pukki, Cantwell, Buendia, Aarons, Onel Hernandez
Arsenal: Aubameyang, Ozil, Lacazette, Torreira, Pepe, Tierney
- Buendia/Onel Hernandez
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League)(Updated):
- You may pick McClean in place of Onel Hernandez.
- You may pick Xhaka or Willock in place of Ozil.
- You may captain Lacazette in place of Aubameyang.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League – Risky)(Updated):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11