NED-W vs SWE-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between the Netherlands and Sweden.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Netherlands: Van Veenendaal; Van Lunteren, Van der Gragt, Bloodworth, Van Dongen; Groenen, Van de Donk, Spitse; Beerensteyn, Miedema, Martens.
Sweden: Lindahl; Glas, Fischer, Sembrant, Eriksson; Seger, Bjorn, Asllani; Hurtig, Jakobsson, Blackstenius.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Netherlands are ranked 8th in the FIFA rankings while Sweden are ranked 9th in the world.
- L Martens and V Miedema are the two biggest goalscoring threats for the Netherlands.
- Blakstenius and Jakobsson scored for Sweden in their previous match. Asllani is their creator-in-chief.
- Rolfo is suspended for Sweden.
- Both teams are very similar and there virtually nothing to choose between the two sides.
- A draw may be the most likely outcome. We may see a low-scoring match.
- My Prediction: Netherlands 1-1 Sweden.
Netherlands: Miedema, Spitse, Martens, Bloodworth
Sweden: Lindahl, Asllani, Blackstenius, Jakobsson
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Even)(Updated):
- You may pick Hurtig in place of Jakobsson.
- You may pick Beerensteyn in place of Miedema (Risky).
- My Captaincy order: Martens, Blackstenius, Miedema, Asllani, Jakobsson, Spitse.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Sweden Win)(Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11