NED-W vs ITA-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between the Netherlands and Italy.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 5.30 – 5.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Netherlands: Van Veenendaal; Van Lunteren, Van der Gragt, Bloodworth, Van Dongen; Spitse, van de Donk, Groenen; Van de Sanden, Miedema, Martens.
Italy: Giuliani; Guagni, Gama, Linari, Bartoli; Bergamaschi, Giugliano, Cernoia, Galli; Giacinti, Bonansea.
— Italy (@azzurri) June 29, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Netherlands star Lieke Martens is a huge doubt for this match through injury.
- Beerensteyn is likely to replace her in the starting XI if she fails her fitness test.
- The Netherlands were my favorite to win tonight. But the absence of Maartens will even things up and give Italy more of a chance.
- My Prediction: Netherlands 1-0 Italy.
— FIFA Women's World Cup (@FIFAWWC) June 29, 2019
Netherlands: Martens, Van de Sanden, Miedema
Italy: Barbara Bonansea, Mauro, Bartoli, Girelli
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- You may captain or vice-captain Bonansea in place of Miedema.
- You may pick Giacinti or Van de Sanden in place of Miedema as your 3rd striker.
- You may pick van de Donk or Groenen in place of Cernoia.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11