NED-W vs CN-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between the Netherlands and Canada.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 8.30 – 8.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
Netherlands: Van Veenendaal; Van Lunteren, Dekker, Bloodworth, Van Dongen; Groenen, Van de Donk, Spitse; Van de Sanden, Miedema, Martens.
Canada: Labbe; Chapman, Zadorsky, Buchanan, Lawrence; Schmidt, Scott, Huitema, Beckie; Fleming, Sinclair.
Lineups: Netherlands V Canada, FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 #womensfootball #WWC2019 #WSUasa1 #soccer #football #FIFAWWC #NEDCAN #NED #CAN #CANWNT @WomensSoccerUtd https://t.co/vI44pIv04v pic.twitter.com/pjoMhPJRnh
— WSUlive (@WSUasa1) June 20, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- The Netherlands are ranked 8th in the FIFA rankings while Canada are ranked 5th in the world.
- Sinclair is on penalties for Canada (most likely) while Beckie takes most of the corners.
- L Martens and V Miedema are the two biggest goalscoring threats for the Netherlands.
- The winner of this match will avoid playing the United States in the quarter-final of the World Cup.
- Chapman may come back into Canada’s starting XI in place of Riviere at left-back.
- My Prediction: Netherlands 2-1 Canada.
The Netherlands: Miedema, Spitse, Van de Donk, Martens, Groenen
Canada: Buchanan, Beckie, Sinclair, Fleming, Prince
Best Dream11 Combination (Small Risk)(Updated):
- Fleming or Van de Sanden in place of Sinclair.
- Vice-Captain Fleming or Sinclair in place of Miedema
- Groenen in place of Prince
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11