NAP vs MIL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Serie A match between Napoli and AC Milan.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 1.00 – 1.15 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Napoli: Ospina; Hysaj/Di Lorenzo, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Fabian, Demme, Zielinski; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne.
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Kessié, Bennacer; Bonaventura/Paquetá, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Ibrahimovic.
Team News & Match Tips – NAP vs MIL:
- No major injury doubts for Napoli and AC Milan tonight.
- My Verdict: Napoli and AC Milan are currently 6th and 7th in the Serie A table respectively. They will be hoping to finish 5th or 6th in the table and qualify for the Europa League next season.
- Both teams have endured a very inconsistent campaign but they have some very dangerous players in their sides. Napoli defeated Juventus and Inter Milan in the league, Lazio in the Coppa Italia and drew 1-1 with Barcelona in the Champions League. Milan defeated Lazio and Juventus in their previous 2 league matches. These wins will surely give both these sides a lot of confidence heading into tonight’s match.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This is a tough match to call. Not much separates these 2 sides. I think both teams will go for the win and we may see a high-scoring match up at the San Paolo.
- Interesting Fact 1: Milan is the favorite opponent in Serie A for Napoli midfielder Piotr Zielinski – 4 goals in 12 matches.
- Interesting Fact 2: Insigne has scored 6 career goals against AC Milan.
- Interesting Fact 3: AC Milan have scored 15 goals in their last 3 Serie A matches.
- Interesting Fact 4: AC Milan have not won at the San Paolo since 2014.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- My Prediction: Napoli 2-2 AC Milan
Napoli: Insigne, Mertens, Callejon, Fabian Ruiz, Koulibaly, Zielinski
AC Milan: Rebic, Ibrahimovic, Calhanoglu, Paqueta, Kessie, Conti
- Fabian Ruiz
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11