NAP vs INT – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Coppa Italia semi-final 2nd Leg match between Napoli and Inter Milan.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Napoli: Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Fabian Ruiz, Demme, Zielinski; Callejon/Politano, Mertens/Milik, Insigne.
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Skriniar, Ranocchia/De Vrij, Bastoni; Candreva, Barella, Brozovic, Young; Eriksen; Lautaro, Lukaku.
Team News & Match Tips – NAP vs INT:
- Manolas is out injured for Napoli while Mertens and Fabian Ruiz are small doubts for this match.
- Vecino, D’Ambrosio, Godin and Agoumé are unavailable for Inter Milan while De Vrij is a small doubt.
- My Verdict: Inter Milan, the best defensive team in Serie A, faces an inconsistent but dangerous Napoli side in the Coppa Italia tonight. The first leg at the San Siro went Napoli’s way as they won 1-0 thanks to a Fabian Ruiz winner.
- Inter Milan are currently in a 3 horse title race with Juventus and Lazio this season. However, Inter dropped a lot of points before the coronavirus break and winning the Coppa Italia may be the best chance for them to win a trophy this season.
- Opponents Napoli have endured a very inconsistent campaign but they have some very dangerous players in their side that can damage Inter. Napoli defeated Juventus and Inter Milan in the league, Lazio in the Coppa Italia and drew 1-1 with Barcelona in the Champions League. These wins will surely give Napoli a lot of confidence heading into tonight’s match.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This is a tough match to call. Not much separates these 2 sides. Napoli’s winning momentum and Inter’s losing momentum was halted by the coronavirus pandemic. This adds a degree of unpredictability to the contest. Im going for a 1-1 draw but any team can win this.
- Interesting Fact 1: Napoli have won 3 of their last 5 H2H Coppa Italia encounters against Inter Milan.
- Interesting Fact 2: Dries Mertens is one goal away from becoming Napoli’s all-time leading goalscorer. He is currently tied at 121 goals with Napoli legend Marek Hamsik
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- My Prediction: Napoli 1-1 Inter Milan
Napoli: Insigne, Mertens, Callejon, Fabian Ruiz, Koulibaly
Inter Milan: Lukaku, Lautaro, Barella, Sensi, Brozovic, Moses
- Fabian Ruiz
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11