MUN vs VIL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Manchester United and Villarreal.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Manchester United: De Gea; Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Telles; McTominay, Van de Beek/Fred; Pogba, Fernandes, Sancho/Greenwood; Ronaldo.
Villarreal: Rulli; Foyth, Albiol, Torres, Pedraza; Parejo, Capoue, Trigueros; Danjuma, Alcacer, Pino.
Team News & Match Tips – MUN vs VIL:
- Maguire, Shaw and Wan-Bissaka are expected to miss out tonight for Manchester United.
- Gerard Moreno, Chukwueze and Coquelin are out injured for Villarreal.
- My Verdict: Villarreal defeated Manchester United in the Europa League final last season after an epic penalty shootout. They are extremely well-drilled defensively.
- However, Manchester United playing at Old Trafford may have too much for the Spanish side tonight. I am backing Manchester United to edge this one tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: Villarreal are unbeaten in regulation time this season.
- Interesting Fact 2: Villarreal have drawn six of their seven games – four of them 0-0.
- Interesting Fact 3: Villarreal are unbeaten in 16 games in European competition.
- My Prediction: Manchester United 2-1 Villarreal
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11