MUN vs MCI – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Manchester United and Manchester City.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 10.45 – 11.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Manchester United: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw/Telles; McTominay, Fred; Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford; Martial/Van de Beek.
Manchester City: Ederson; Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo/Mendy; Rodri, Fernandinho; Bernardo/Mahrez, De Bruyne, Ferran/Sterling; Jesus.
Team News & Match Tips – MUN vs MCI:
- Eric Garcia is out injured for Manchester City while Ilkay Gundogan is a small doubt.
- Phil Jones and Sergio Romero are unavailable for Manchester United tonight. Cavani is a small doubt.
- My Verdict: Manchester City breezed through their Champions League qualification campaign and easily brushed aside Burnley and Fulham in the last couple of weeks. In addition to their attack, their defence has looked particularly solid in the past month.
- Manchester United suffered a harrowing 3-2 loss to RB Leipzig in the Champions League on Tuesday night which sent them crashing out of the competition. Their impressive away form, however, has seen them rise to 7th place in the league table.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Manchester United will need to buckle up and put in an improved performance if they are to win tonight. Given their inconsistent nature of performances, it is almost impossible to correctly predict their matches at the moment.
- I am going for a Manchester City win in the Manchester derby tonight. But a stirring fightback from United can be expected tonight as well.
- Interesting Fact 1: Manchester United won three of the four meetings last season, including doing the Premier League double over their neighbours for the first time in a decade.
- Interesting Fact 2: Six of the past eight Manchester derbies in all competitions have been won by the away team, while there have only been three home wins in 13.
- Interesting Fact 3: Four of Manchester United’s 19 league points have come at home this season, along with only three of their 19 goals. They have conceded 10 league goals at Old Trafford.
- Interesting Fact 4: Raheem Sterling has never scored in 16 Premier League appearances against Manchester United. [Stats Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: Manchester United 1-3 Manchester City
Manchester United: Bruno Fernandes, Rashford, Wan-Bissaka, Telles
Manchester City: De Bruyne, Sterling, Dias, Mahrez, Jesus, Ederson
- De Bruyne
- Bruno Fernandes
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11