MUN vs MCI – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Carabao Cup semi-final between Manchester United and Manchester City.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.15 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Manchester United: Henderson; Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Maguire, Shaw; McTominay, Fred, Pogba; Fernandes; Martial, Rashford.
Manchester City: Steffen; Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko/Mendy; Fernandinho/Foden, Rodri, Gundogan; Sterling, De Bruyne, Mahrez/Foden.
Team News & Match Tips – MUN vs MCI:
- Eric Garcia, Kyle Walker, Ederson, Ferran Torres, Aymeric Laporte, Gabriel Jesus and Liam Delap are all unavailable for Manchester City tonight. Bernardo Silva is suspended while Nathan Ake is a doubt.
- Phil Jones and Sergio Romero are unavailable for Manchester United tonight. Cavani is suspended.
- My Verdict: Manchester City breezed put in a stunning display of attacking football to brush aside Chelsea by a 3-1 scoreline at Stamford Bridge on Sunday night. In addition to their attack, their defence has looked particularly solid in the past couple of months.
- Manchester United’s recent impressive form and tenacity has seen them rise to 2nd place in the Premier League table.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Last month, these two sides played out a very dour 0-0 draw at Old Trafford in the Premier League. This, however, is a knockout cup competition and we may see a more open contest tonight. Both teams are in very good form at the moment but City have had less rest time and also have a number of players out through covid. I am going for a scored draw in this one.
- Interesting Fact 1: Manchester United won three of the four meetings last season, including doing the Premier League double over their neighbours for the first time in a decade.
- Interesting Fact 2: Six of the past nine Manchester derbies in all competitions have been won by the away team, while there have only been three home wins in 14.
- Interesting Fact 3: Raheem Sterling has never scored in 17 Premier League appearances against Manchester United.
- My Prediction: Manchester United 1-1 Manchester City
Manchester United: Bruno Fernandes, Rashford, Wan-Bissaka, Telles
Manchester City: De Bruyne, Sterling, Dias, Mahrez, Jesus, Ederson
- Bruno Fernandes
- De Bruyne
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11