MUN vs LU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Friendly match between Manchester United and Leeds United.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 3.30 – 3.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Probable Lineups (Updated):
Manchester United: Romero; Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Lindelof, Rojo; McTominay, Pogba, Mata; James, Greenwood, Rashford.
Leeds United: Casilla; Douglas, Cooper, Berardi, Dallas; Forshaw, Phillips, Hernandez; Harrison, Bamford, Roofe.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) July 17, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Manchester United registered a 2-0 victory over Perth Glory on Saturday.
- Luke Shaw is a small injury doubt for this match.
- Half of the Leeds United squad has been left behind in England.
- Most of the starting players will be substituted after 45-50 minutes.
- There is a very little chance of a player playing more than 55 minutes. Do not invest heavily on defenders.
- Leeds United are a very dangerous side who cannot be underestimated.
📋 | #LUFC Starting XI to face Manchester United:
Casilla, Douglas, Cooper, Berardi, Dallas, Phillips, Forshaw, Harrison, Hernandez, Roofe, Bamford pic.twitter.com/8kDbNFXQKU
— Leeds United (@LUFC) July 17, 2019
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Note: Friendly matches have unlimited substitutions. Making teams is very risky. I would urge you to completely avoid or invest very less.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11