MUN vs CRY – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Manchester United and Crystal Palace.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 9.30 – 10.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Manchester United: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Van de Beek, McTominay/Matic; Greenwood/James, Fernandes, Rashford; Martial.
Crystal Palace: Guaita; Ward, Kouyate, Dann, Mitchell; McCarthy, McArthur, Milivojevic; Eze/Townsend; Zaha, Ayew.
Team News & Match Tips – MUN vs CRY:
- Phil Jones, Tuanzebe and Sergio Romero are out injured for Manchester United.
- Tomkins, Cahill, Van Aanholt, Benteke, Ferguson & Wickham are all injured for Palace.
- My Verdict: Manchester United ended last season well but will need to reboot ahead of the 2020/21 Premier League campaign. Their pre-season training schedule was slightly hampered by the international break and the covid-19 crisis. It remains to be seen what physical shape they will be in tonight.
- Crystal Palace registered a surprising 1-0 win at home against high-flying Southampton last week with Zaha scoring the winner for them. They will be hoping to hit United on the counter tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Manchester United have got a lot of big, heavy hitters in their squad who can exploit a makeshift Palace defence. However, Palace can really dig deep and are very dangerous on the counter with Zaha in their side. United’s early-season rustiness may be the biggest issue for them in tonight’s match.
- Interesting Fact 1: Last season, Crystal Palace defeated Manchester United 2-1 at Old Trafford.
- Interesting Fact 2: Palace are unbeaten in their past four away league fixtures against the two Manchester clubs (W2, D2).
- Interesting Fact 3: Manchester United lost just two of their last 25 fixtures in all competitions towards the end of last season.
- Interesting Fact 4: United have lost just one of their last 17 league fixtures at Old Trafford (W9, D7).
- My Prediction: Manchester United 3-1 Crystal Palace
Manchester United: Martial, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford, Pogba
Crystal Palace: Zaha, Eze, Townsend, Jordan Ayew, Dann, McArthur
- Bruno Fernandes
- Anthony Martial
- Van de Beek
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11