MUN vs CHE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Manchester United and Chelsea.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 8.00 – 8.15 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
Manchester United: De Gea, Bailly, Lindelof, Young, Shaw, Pogba, Matic, Herrera, Rashford, Lukaku, Mata.
Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho; Willian, Higuain, Hazard.
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) April 28, 2019
- Bailly and Valencia are ruled out for Manchester United.
- Ander Herrera is back from injury for United.
- Hudson-Odoi is out for the season.
- Kante is a major injury doubt for Chelsea.
- Rudiger is expected to make his return from injury for Chelsea.
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (safe):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Risky):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11