MUN vs CHE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FA Cup semi-final between Manchester United and Chelsea.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 10.00 – 10.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Manchester United: Romero; Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Williams/Fosu-Mensah; Matic, Pogba; Fernandes, James, Rashford; Martial.
Chelsea: Caballero; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Zouma, Alonso; Kovacic, Jorginho, Barkley/Mount; Willian, Giroud, Pulisic.
Team News & Match Tips – MUN vs CHE:
- Luke Shaw is out injured for Manchester United.
- Fikayo Tomori and Kante are unavailable for Chelsea tonight.
- My Verdict: United have been in stunning attacking form since the restart and they will be confident of picking up another win against Chelsea tonight.
- Chelsea have improved their overall attacking play since the arrival of Frank Lampard as the manager of the club. Their poor defensive record, however, is a cause for concern.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- The primary objective of both these teams is to finish in the top 4 at the end of the campaign. FA Cup is a big trophy for both sides but it may serve as a distraction as well. United’s record against Chelsea this season is really good this season and that makes them very slight favourites to win this one. But this match could easily go into extra time and a penalty shootout.
- Interesting Stat 1: Manchester United have beaten Chelsea three times this season: twice in the league and once in the League Cup.
- Interesting Stat 2: Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 6 matches against Chelsea in all competitions.
- Interesting Stat 3: Manchester United are unbeaten in 19 games in all competitions (W14, D5).
- Interesting Stat 4: Chelsea are the most successful side in the FA Cup this century, reaching eight finals and winning six titles.
- Interesting Stat 5: Olivier Giroud has scored 15 FA Cup goals in 28 appearances and provided eight assists.
- My Prediction: Manchester United 1-1 Chelsea
Manchester United: Martial, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford, Maguire, Greenwood
Chelsea: Giroud, Pulisic, Kovacic, Alonso, James, Mason Mount
- Reece James/Mount
- Van Aanholt
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11