MUN vs ARS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Manchester United and Arsenal.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Manchester United: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Telles; Fred, McTominay; Rashford, Bruno Fernandes; Sancho, Ronaldo.
Arsenal: Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tavares; Partey, Sambi Lokonga; Saka/Lacazette/Pepe, Odegaard, Smith-Rowe; Aubameyang.
- Bukayo Saka is a doubt for this match.
- Pogba, Cavani and Varane are out injured for Manchester United. Luke Shaw is a doubt.
- My Prediction: Manchester United 2-1 Arsenal
● Manchester United are winless in their last six Premier League meetings with Arsenal – they’ve never gone seven league games without a win against the Gunners before.
● Arsenal have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three meetings with Manchester United in all competitions, as many as they had in their previous 13 against them. They’ve never kept a clean sheet in four consecutive games against the Red Devils before.
● Each of the last eight Premier League goals at Old Trafford have been scored against Manchester United – the Red Devils have never previously conceded nine consecutive goals at the ground in the competition without replying themselves. The last time they had a run of eight home goals conceded without scoring in between was from February to March 2014.
● Coming into this round of matches, only Norwich City (2) have scored fewer away goals than Arsenal (3) in the Premier League this season, with the Gunners failing to score in four of their six games on the road. It’s the joint-fewest the Gunners have ever scored after six away games in a league season.
● 47% of the 15 Premier League goals scored by Arsenal players this season have been netted by players aged 21 or younger (Emile Smith Rowe 4, Bukayo Saka 2, Gabriel Martinelli 1). The Gunners’ highest in a single completed campaign in the competition is 39% in 2008-09 (25/64, excluding own goals).
● Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored in his last two away league games against Manchester United, and could become the first ever Arsenal player to score in three consecutive away games against the Red Devils.
● Cristiano Ronaldo has scored six goals in his 15 appearances against Arsenal in all competitions for Manchester United, though just one of these goals has come at Old Trafford (April 2008).
Best Dream11 Combination – Head to Head:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11