MTS vs ALT – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Austrian League match between Mattersburg and SCR Altach.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 9.30 – 10.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Mattersburg: Kuster – Rath, Nemeth, Mahrer – Gruber, Hart, Erhardt, Salomon – Kuen, Burger/Kvasina, Pusic.
SCR Altach: Ozegovic – Karic, Dabanli, Schmiedl, Anderson – Schreiner, Wiss, Oum Gouet, Sam – Tartarotti – Villalba/Gebauer.
Team News & Match Tips – MTS vs ALT:
- Martin Kobras is out injured for Altach.
- My Verdict: Mattersburg are currently placed 11 in the Austrian Bundesliga table. They have the 3rd worst attack and 2nd worst defence in the league this season. Interestingly, Mattersburg have the worst home record in the league this season having picked up just one win in front of their fans.
- SCR Altach are currently 8th in the Austrian Bundesliga table. In the bottom half of the table, they boast of a good attack but are vulnerable defensively. Altach are an unpredictable side who win and lose a lot but do not draw too many matches (lowest in the league).
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- For a long time, Altach were placed at the bottom of the Bundesliga table. However, since a new managerial appointment in the winter, Altach’s form has turned around. Given their recent good form and Matterbsurg’s home woes, I am backing an away for Altach in this one. A scored draw won’t be surprising as well.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- Interesting Fact 1: Mattersburg won their first home match of the season. Since then, they are winless at home.
- Interesting Fact 2: Altach haven’t won away at Mattersburg in their last 10 H2H encounters in the Austrian Bundesliga.
- My Prediction: Mattersburg 1-2 SCR Altach
Mattersburg: Gruber, Kuen, Pusic (P), Kvasina, Salomon, Mahrer
SCR Altach: Schreiner, Sam (P), Tartarotti, Karic, Gebauer
- Sidney Sam
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11