MSK vs TOR – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Belarus Premier League match between FC Minsk and Torpedo Zhodino.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 3.30 – 3.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
FC Minsk: Leonov; Zaleski, Prishchepa, Chahovets, Ryzhuk; Evdokimov, Nasibulin, Yarotsky, Shramchenko/Artem Vasiljev; Gribovskiy, Khvashchynski.
Torpedo-Belaz: Bushma; Stepanov, Yashin, Bordachev, Ustinov; Afanasjev/Nikolaevich, Khachaturyan, Premudrov, Gabriel Ramos; Antilevsky, Gorbachik/Yusov.
Team News & Match Tips – MSK vs TOR:
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Belarus Premier League in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- My Verdict: FC Minsk finished 9th in the Belarusian Premier League last season. They made a brilliant start to their current campaign after winning their opening 2 matches.
- Subsequently, however, they lost their next 3 matches in the league. They recovered last week by beating Slavia Mozyr 3-1 away from home.
- Torpedo-Belaz finished 6th in the Belarus Premier League last season. They have been a solid mid-table side over the years.
- Torpedo-Belaz also made a terrific start to their campaign after winning 3 of their opening 4 fixtures in the league. They have found it difficult to score goals in recent weeks after playing out 2 goalless draws.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- There is no clear winner in this match. Torpedo are hard to beat but Minsk would have picked up some confidence from their win last week. I am going for a draw in this one. If I had to pick a winner, I would just about go for the home side FC Minsk.
- Interesting Fact: FC Minsk last lost at home against Torpedo Zhodino 5 years ago.
- My Prediction: FC Minsk 1-1 Torpedo Zhodino
FC Minsk: Khvashchynski, Chahovets, Gribovskiy, Nasibulin, Ryzhuk
Torpedo-Belaz: Ramos, Gorbachik, Khachaturyan, Antilevsky, Ustinov
Fantasy Scout 11 is raising funds for the NGO @goonj that is currently working to ensure that people on the roads survive this COVID-19 Coronavirus Lockdown time with access to basic Food & medical care.
If you want to donate, visit the link: https://t.co/l4QmEKAYSQ
— FantasyScout11 (@FantasyScout_11) April 15, 2020
- Gabriel Ramos
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 1:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 2:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 3:
Note: DO NOT copy these teams. These teams are just templates. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11