MRT vs BEN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Portuguese League match between Maritimo and Benfica.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 10.00 – 10.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Maritimo: Amir, Nanu, Zainadine, China, Rene Ferreira, D.Moreno, Vukovic, Xadas, E.Costa, Rodrigo Pinho, Correa.
Benfica: Vlachodimos; Andre Almeida, Jardel, Ferro, Nuno Tavares; Zivkovic/Samaris, Weigl; Pizzi, Cervi, Rafa Silva; Carlos Vinicius.
Team News & Match Tips – MRT vs BEN:
- Rúben Dias and Gabriel are out suspended for Benfica tonight. Alex Grimaldo and Adel Taarabt are out injured.
- Bambock is suspended for Maritimo tonight.
- My Verdict: Benfica are struggling at the moment. Since the restart, they have won just one of their last 4 league matches and have given up the league lead to Porto at the top.
- Hosts Maritimo are currently 16th in the league table. Maritimo have struggled this season but they have performed really well at home.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This is a very tricky match for Benfica. Their manager is under pressure and it is presumed that he will get the sack if Benfica drop points tonight. Maritimo’s terrific home record makes things a little more complicated for Benfica. I am going for both teams to score tonight with no guarantees of a Benfica win.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- Interesting Fact 1: Maritimo have the 10th best home record in the Liga NOS this season.
- Interesting Fact 2: Benfica have only won just 2 of their last 12 games in all competitions. Maritimo have won just 1 of their last 7 league matches.
- Interesting Fact 3: Benfica have conceded a lot of goals from set-pieces since the league resumed after the lockdown. Maritimo will be hoping to exploit that.
- My Prediction: Maritimo 1-2 Benfica
Maritimo: Rodrigo Pinho, Correa, Nanu, Vukovic,
Benfica: Carlos Vinicius, Pizzi (P), Rafa Silva, Almeida
- Carlos Vinicius/Pizzi
- Rafa Silva
- Rodrigo Pinho
- Andre Almeida
- Cervi/Nuno Tavares
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11