Malta vs Spain – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 Qualifier between Malta and Spain.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.15-12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (updated):
Malta: Henry Bonello; Steve Borg, Caruana, Zerafa, Mbong; Rowen Muscat, Guillaumier, Paul Fenech, Juan Carlos Corbolan, Kyrian Nwoko; John Mintoff.
Spain: Kepa; Sergi Roberto, Mario Hermoso, Sergio Ramos, Gaya; Rodri, Canales, Saul; Bernat, Marco Asensio; Morata.
- Andrei Agius is suspended for Malta.
- Morata is expected to lead the line for Spain tonight.
- Asensio or Muniain will occupy the left flank tonight.
- Interesting Fact: Sergio Ramos is Spain’s top goalscorer since Luis Enrique became the manager. He is on penalties.
- Spain should comfortably win tonight. A very good chance of clean sheet as well.
- On December 21, 1983, Spain needed to beat Malta by a margin of 11 goals to qualify for Euro 1984. Spain won 12-1.
- Malta has a FIFA ranking of 182.
- New Spain manager Luis Enrique only has 3 fixed players for his starting XI – Ramos, De Gea and Busquets. He rotates the rest.
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11