MIL vs DAL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Line-ups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the NBA match between the Milwaukee Bucks and the Dallas Mavericks.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Match Time: 17th December 06:30 am IST
Venue – Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Bucks are ranked 1st in the Eastern Conference. They are toying with their opponents this season with a record of 24-3. They have won all their last 18 matches
Mavericks are ranked 3rd in the Western Conference with a record of 17-8. They have lost their start player (Doncic) with injury and he won’t be available tomorrow.
- Antetokounmpo is undoubtedly the star to look forward to in this schedule. He averages more than 30 PPG and plays all round the court showing his opponents why he is the MVP of the league. He is a definite pick in the team and an obvious choice for captaincy.
- Middleton is in hot form from the past few games. He is averaging 23 PPG and scoring a whooping 45% from downtown with his 3-pointers. He is a must pick in the team.
- Bledsoe is also supporting well as a point guard. He averages 15 PPG and if you can maintain the credits then surely pick this player.
- Hill and DiVincenzo are players who have been providing the extra edge to the team. Either from the bench or from the start, these two costs only 9 credits and provide a boost to the already dominant attack.
- Lopez has been slow since his return from injury, but he can surprise anyone on his fine day.
- Doncic has been their trump card this season so far. Doncic vs Antetokounmpo was highly anticipated but people need to wait longer. Doncic is injured and will be out from this match. This gives a huge morale boost to Bucks and they will be hoping for a win.
- Hardaway has been phenomenal shooting guard so far. He is a decent pick in the team.
- Porzingis averages 16 PPG and the number is improving with every passing game. As Doncic is unavailable, he will be leading their line and will be their main man in terms of points.
- Wright has been slow since his return from injury. But tomorrow it will be a test for him and the entire teams as they need to step up due to Doncic’s injury.
- Curry surprised everyone with his recent form, and he has been raking in points with his aggressive play. He is poised to generate good numbers tomorrow.
Bucks: W Matthews, D DiVincenzo, G Antetokounmpo, K Middleton, B Lopez
Mavericks: J Brunson, T Hardaway Jr., D Powell, K Porzingis, D Finney-Smith,
Captain Choice: Antetokounmpo
MIL vs DAL Prediction: A win for the Milwaukee Bucks
Match Tip: It was going to be the clash of titans (Doncic vs Antetokounmpo) and many were already looking forward to this much hyped match until Doncic was out injured. It would have been one of the interesting matches this season. But now it looks like it will be a walk in the park for the Bucks. There’s no stopping Antetokounmpo. Make him as captain in all the contests. Expect a high scoring game.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11