MIDD vs LUT – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the English Championship match between Luton Town and Middlesbrough.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and revised Dream11 combination will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the official final lineups are released (Between 11.15 – 11.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Probable Lineups (Updated):
Luton Town: Sluga; Potts, Pearson, Bradley, Cranie; Tunnicliffe, Mpanzu, Shinnie; McManaman; Lee, Collins.
Middlesbrough: Randolph; Coulson, Ayala, Shotton, Howson; McNair, Clayton, Wing; Fletcher, Johnson, Assombalonga.
— Middlesbrough FC (@Boro) August 2, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- This is the first game of the new season so lineups are a little uncertain.
- Middlesbrough goalkeeper Randolph is an injury doubt for this match.
- Luton Town gained promotion to the English Championship this season.
- Middlesbrough finished 7th in the Championship last season as they missed out on the play-offs by just a single point.
- Middlesbrough have won on the opening day of a Football League season in just two of the last 18 seasons [BBC].
- Luton Town are currently unbeaten in 27 home league matches (W20 D7 L0) since losing 1-2 to Accrington Stanley in March 2018 [BBC].
- Luton Town have suffered massive changes to their squad from last season.
- My Prediction: Luton Town 2-2 Middlesbrough.
— Luton Town FC (@LutonTown) August 2, 2019
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
Best Dream11 Combination (Medium Risk)(Updated):
- You may pick Johnson in place of Shinnie.
- You may pick Lee in place of Fletcher.
- You may vice-captain Lee, Fletcher or McManaman.
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11