MIA vs LAL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Line-ups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the NBA match between the Miami Heat and the Los Angeles Lakers.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Match Time: 14th December 05:30 am IST
Venue – American Airlines Arena
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Heats are ranked 2nd in the Eastern Conference with a record of 18-6. They have surprised everyone and are one of the complete teams this season. All credits to their all-round performance.
Los Angeles Lakers:
Lakers are ranked 1st in the Western Conference with a record of 22-3. There is no doubt that this team is performing top-notch. They have won all their last 5 games.
- Nunn has been leading the way for Heats this season. He scored a massive 36 points in last game against the Hawks and this SG is showing his steel this term. He will be an obvious choice in the team as he costs a mere 11 credits.
- Robinson is another player who has catapulted and scored a career high of 34 points last game. Their teamwork has enabled all members of the team which in turn reflects in the results. He is also a good pick for the team.
- Adebayo is a player who has been questions several times about his technique. With time he has grown and learned from his past mistakes. It can be seen from his performances so far this season. He clocked 30 points in last match and is expected to become better game after game.
- Winslow and Dragic are still injured for them and will be out from the match.
- A lot was expected from Butler when he joined the Heats but his slow performance has been eclipsed by his team with an all-round effort as a whole.
- King James will face his old team tomorrow and they must be aware of what he can do. He is averaging more than 27PPG and in his last game he gathered 25-point, 11-rebound, 10-assist and 2 steals. He is must pick in the team.
- Anthony Davis is a GTD for tomorrow and will be an impactful player if he starts. Along with James, he is the reason that Lakers have been dominant so far. He generated 16-points, 6-assists, 2-steals and 2-blocks in his last game. Check the confirmed line-ups for making teams. If he plays, then he will be an obvious pick.
- Caldwell Pope has been in decent form and keeping in mind the above two stars, he has managed to score and contribute towards the team in a generous way. Looking at his credits, he can be a smart choice.
- Caruso has been a revelation so far this season as many did not expect great numbers from him. But when you are playing amongst the best players in NBA, you need to level up the game and that’s what he did. He can be a good pick in the team.
Heats: Kendrick Nunn, Jimmy Butler, D. Robinson, M. Leonard, Bam Adebayo
Lakers: LeBron James, Danny Green, K. Caldwell-Pope, Anthony Davis GTD, JaVale McGee
Captain Choice: Davis, James
MIA vs LAL Prediction: A win for the Los Angeles Lakers
Match Tip: Lakers have been a dominant force this season with James and Davis leading the charge. It will be a difficult task for composed Miami team to break them apart. Expect a high scoring game.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11