MCI vs TOT – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 4.00 – 4.15 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
Manchester City: Ederson; Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko; Gundogan, Foden, De Bruyne; B. Silva, Sterling, Aguero.
Tottenham Hotspur: Gazzaniga; Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen; Foyth, Davies; Dier, Alli, Eriksen; Moura, Son.
? How we line-up for #MCITOT…
XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Foden, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero (C)
— Manchester City (@ManCity) April 20, 2019
- Kane, Sissoko, Winks, Lamela and Aurier are ruled out for Tottenham.
- Bravo and Zinchenko are back for Man City.
- No other major injury news from both sides.
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
- Sane/De Bruyne
- Lucas Moura
- Manchester City are vying to equal their club record of four consecutive top-flight wins against Spurs.
- Tottenham have lost seven of their past nine visits to the Etihad Stadium in all competitions, conceding 27 goals. Their only victory in that period came in the league in February 2016.
- Sergio Aguero has gone six league appearances without a goal against Tottenham. He scored 10 in his first seven matches in this fixture.
- Spurs are on a run of four Premier League away defeats in a row, conceding two goals each time.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (safe) (updated):
- Replace Bernardo Silva by Alli or Foden.
- Replace Foyth by Vertonghen or Alderweireld.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Small risk) (updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11