MCI vs PSG – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Manchester City and PSG.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Manchester City: Ederson – Walker, Stones, Dias, Cancelo – Bernardo Silva, Rodri, Gündogan – Gabriel Jesus, Foden, Mahrez/Sterling.
Paris Saint-Germain: Donnarumma/Navas – Hakimi, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Nuno Mendes – Gueye, Herrera/Verratti, Paredes – Messi, Mbappé, Neymar.
🔴 Verratti's chances of starting tonight are uncertain ! He left yesterday's training session limping. PSG staff are examining Marco this morning to determine whether or not he can start tonight. @SaberDesfa❗️🇮🇹
— PSGhub (@PSGhub) November 24, 2021
Team News & Match Tips – MCI vs PSG:
- Marco Verratti is a doubt for PSG tonight.
- De Bruyne, Jack Grealish and Benjamin Mendy are unavailable for Man City tonight.
- My Verdict: Manchester City were unlucky to come away with no goals and no points from their last visit to Paris in the Champions League. They will be hoping to be more clinical in front of goal this time around. In addition to their attack, their defence has looked particularly solid in the past couple of months.
- PSG are deadly on the transition as evidenced by their showing against Manchester City on Match Day 2. They will attempt to frustrate Manchester City by employing a low block tonight and hit them on the counter when the opportunity arises.
- My Prediction: Manchester City 1-1 PSG
- Lionel Messi has scored 7 goals in 5 Champions League games against teams managed by Pep Guardiola.
- PSG’s Lionel Messi has scored seven goals in seven UEFA Champions League appearances against Manchester City; the second-most by a player against an English club in the competition, after Messi’s haul of nine goals in six appearances against Arsenal.
- After winning only one of their first 10 away games against English opponents in European competition (D4 L5), Paris Saint-Germain have won two of their last three away games against English sides (L1), with both of those victories coming in Manchester – 2-0 in February 2019 and 3-1 in December 2020 against Manchester United.
- Only Bayern Munich (17) have scored more goals than Manchester City (15) in the UEFA Champions League so far this season. The Citizens are averaging 3.4 expected goals (xG) per game in the competition this term; since the start of 2013-14, this is the highest per game average by a team in the group stage in a single UEFA Champions League campaign.
- Paris Saint-Germain are winless in their last three away games in the UEFA Champions League (D2 L1), and could go without an away victory in the group stage of the competition in a single season for the first time since 2004-05.
- João Cancelo has been directly involved in five goals in his last four UEFA Champions League appearances for Manchester City (two goals and three assists), including a hat-trick of assists in his last game versus Club Brugge.
Manchester City: De Bruyne, Gundogan, Mahrez, Foden, Sterling, Cancelo
PSG: Messi, Neymar (P), Mbappe, Di Maria, Verratti, Mbappe, Kimpembe
Low ownership differential picks:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11