MCI vs LYN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Manchester City and Lyon.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.15 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Manchester City: Ederson – Walker, Fernandinho, Laporte, Cancelo/Mendy – De Bruyne, Rodri, David Silva – Mahrez/Foden, Jesus, Sterling.
Olympique Lyonnais: Lopes – Denayer, Marcelo, Marçal – Dubois, Caqueret, Guimarães, Aouar, Cornet – Depay, Dembélé.
Team News & Match Tips – MCI vs LYN:
- Sergio Aguero is out injured for Manchester City.
- Kone is out injured for Lyon while Denayer and Cornet are small doubts.
- My Verdict: Champions League generally brings out the best in a club even though they might be struggling in the league. That is the case with Lyon at the moment.
- Lyon finished 7th in the Ligue 1 table. Ligue 1 is a significantly inferior league as compared to the Premier League. However, they showed their grit and determination by knocking out Italian giants Juventus in the last round.
- Manchester City knocked out Spanish champions Real Madrid in the last round. They have matured as a European force over the years and will be heavy favourites to win tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- I am backing Manchester City to score 2 or 3 goals against Lyon tonight but a clean sheet is not a guarantee.
- Interesting Fact 1: Last season, Lyon beat Manchester City at the Etihad and drew 1-1 in France in the group stage.
- Interesting Fact 2: Manchester City are unbeaten in this season’s Champions League so far, scoring 20 goals, conceding 6.
- Interesting Fact 3: Raheem Sterling and Gabriel Jesus have a combined total of 12 goals in the Champions League this season – one more than Lyon have managed throughout their CL campaign.
- Interesting Fact 4: Since the start of last season only Memphis Depay (11) has been involved in more Champions League goals for Lyon than Houssem Aouar (1 goal and 7 assists).
- My Prediction: Manchester City 3-1 Lyon
Manchester City: De Bruyne, Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus, Foden, Laporte
Lyon: Depay, Dembele, Aouar, Cornet, Dubois, Tousart, Denayer
- Jesus/De Bruyne
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11