MCI vs LEI – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Manchester City and Leicester City.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
Manchester City: Ederson; Walker, Kompany, Laporte, Zinchenko; Foden, Gundogan, D.Silva; Sterling, Aguero, Bernardo Silva.
Leicester City: Schmeichel; Pereira, Evans, Maguire, Chilwell; Albrighton, Tielemans, Ndidi, Choudhury, Maddison; Vardy.
Your City team for the final home game of 2018/19! 🙌
XI | Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Silva, Foden, Sterling, Bernardo, Aguero
Subs | Muric, Danilo, Stones, Sané, Mahrez, Otamendi, Jesus
— Manchester City (@ManCity) May 6, 2019
- Kevin De Bruyne is ruled out of this match through injury. Fernandinho is a major doubt.
- Zinchenko is expected to start at left-back ahead of Mendy.
- Matty James and Daniel Amartey are ruled out for Leicester City.
- Leicester City may go in for a 3-man defensive midfield with Ndidi, Tielemans and Choudhury against Manchester City.
- Pep Guardiola has lost two Premier League games against Leicester City the as Manchester City boss – only against Chelsea (three) has Pep lost more in the competition.
— Leicester City (@LCFC) May 6, 2019
- This is a must-win match for Manchester City. They will opt for an all-out attacking strategy against Leicester City.
- Manchester City have won three of their last four Premier League meetings with Leicester City but they did lose the reverse fixture 2-1 in December.
- I have chosen Aguero as the captain because he has scored 15 Premier League home goals for City this season. He has contributed a goal or an assist EVERY single time he has started a home game for City this season.
- Leicester City, and especially Jamie Vardy, perform really well against Top 6 sides who hold a high line. Gives them space to exploit behind the defensive line. Leicester City will be dangerous opponents for City.
- Leicester City have a good chance of getting on the scoresheet.
- My Prediction: Manchester City 3-1 Leicester City.
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
- Bernardo Silva
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (safe)(updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (risky)(updated):
- Use this Link to Download the Playerzpot App and join contests for tonight’s match.
- Add code – FSCOUT11 – on sign-up to get Referral Bonus Cash.
- Note: You will need to VERIFY your Phone Number and E-Mail Address to get your referral bonus.
Best Playerzpot Combination:
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11