MCI vs ARS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Manchester City and Arsenal.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.30 – 12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Manchester City: Ederson; Walker, Laporte, Fernandino, Mendy; Rodri, Gundogan/Bernardo, De Bruyne; Mahrez/Sane, Sterling, Aguero.
Arsenal: Leno; Bellerin, Mustafi, Luiz, Tierney; Ceballos/Guendouzi, Xhaka; Pepe, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette/Nketiah.
Team News & Match Tips – MCI vs ARS:
- Lucas Torreira and Calum Chambers are out injured for Arsenal.
- My Verdict: Both teams have a full set of players to choose from in this match-up. So expect the lineups to be a little unpredictable.
- Manchester City have had an inconsistent Premier League campaign by their lofty standards. However, they have the ability to destroy any team on their day.
- Arsenal have improved their overall attacking and defensive play since the arrival of Mikel Arteta as the manager of the club. Their recent record against Arsenal is poor, however, and they will want to address that tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Under normal circumstances, Manchester City would be heavy favourites to win this match against the Gunners. However, the 3-month coronavirus break has the potential to disrupt City’s rhythm and give Arsenal a sniff of a win. City are still the favourites. However, Arsenal could cause an upset tonight.
- Interesting Stat 1: Manchester City have taken the 2nd most shots per match in the top 5 leagues in Europe this season.
- Interesting Stat 2: Manchester City have won their last six league and cup matches against Arsenal, their longest winning run versus the Gunners.
- Interesting Stat 3: Kevin de Bruyne has been directly involved in six goals in his past seven Premier League starts against Arsenal, scoring four and assisting two.
- Interesting Stat 4: Alexandre Lacazette has failed to score in each of his last 13 Premier League away matches.
- My Prediction: Manchester City 2-0 Arsenal
Manchester City: De Bruyne, Aguero, Mahrez, Jesus, Bernardo, Laporte, Ederson
Arsenal: Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, Nketiah, Bellerin, Tierney, Ozil
- De Bruyne/Aguero
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11