MCI vs ARS – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Manchester City and Arsenal.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 9.30 – 10.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Manchester City: Ederson; Walker, Dias, Laporte, Mendy/Ake; Foden, Rodri, Fernandinho/Gundogan; Bernardo/Torres, Mahrez, Sterling.
Arsenal: Leno; Luiz, Gabriel, Tierney; Bellerin, Ceballos, Thomas, Maitland-Niles; Saka/Willian, Lacazette, Aubameyang.
Team News & Match Tips – MCI vs ARS:
- Gabriel Jesus and Kevin De Bruyne are out injured for Manchester City.
- Emile Smith Rowe, Mesut Ozil, Pablo Mari, Shkodran Mustafi, Gabriel Martinelli and Calum Chambers are out injured for Arsenal. Kieran Tierney is a small doubt.
- My Verdict: Not sure what will happen in this match. Manchester City have been weakened offensively and defensively due to injuries and form. They will still head into this as favourites but Arsenal wont get a better chance to win at the Etihad than they do tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- I am going for a narrow Manchester City win with both teams getting on the scoresheet.
- Interesting Stat 1: Manchester City are unbeaten in nine Premier League meetings with Arsenal – scoring at least twice in each of them.
- Interesting Stat 2: Man City haven’t gone three league matches without a win since a run of four in April 2017.
- Interesting Stat 3: Arsenal have failed to beat another established top-six team in 28 Premier League away fixtures since a 2-0 victory over Manchester City in January 2015 (D10, L18).
- Interesting Stat 4: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has played 450 Premier League minutes without scoring against Manchester City, his worst record against any side in England. [Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: Manchester City 2-1 Arsenal
Manchester City: Sterling, Aguero, Mahrez, Jesus, Bernardo, Laporte, Ederson
Arsenal: Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, Nketiah, Bellerin, Tierney, Ozil
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11