LYN vs LIL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the French Ligue 1 match between Lyon and Lille.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
Lyon: Lopes; Dubois, Marcelo, Denayer, Mendy; Ndombele, Aouar; Traore, Fekir, Terrier; Depay.
Lille: Maignan; Celik, Fonte, Gabriel, Koné; Thiago Maia, Soumaré; Pépé, Ikoné, Bamba; Rémy.
— Olympique Lyonnais (@OL) May 5, 2019
Team News & Match Stats:
- Rafael and Marcal are injured for Lyon.
- Nicolas Pepe has scored 20 goals for Lille in the Ligue 1 this season! He has had an amazing season!
- Lyon have won only 2 of their last 13 games against Lille in Ligue 1 (6 draws, 5 defeats).
- Lille have lost only one of their 15 Ligue 1 games in 2019 (10 wins, 4 draws), the best total in the elite.
- Lyon has won 5 of its last 6 receptions in Ligue 1. Only exception: a defeat on 6 April 2019 against Dijon (1-3).
- Lille are undefeated in their last 10 away matches in Ligue 1 (7 wins, 3 draws).
- Lyon striker Moussa Dembélé has scored 9 goals in Ligue 1 in 2019, only Kylian Mbappé (17) did better.
— LOSC (@losclive) May 5, 2019
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (updated):
Alternate Pick: You may pick Aouar instead of Terrier
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Risky)(updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11