LYN vs BAY – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Olympique Lyon and Bayern Munich.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Lyon: Lopes; Denayer, Marcelo, Marçal; Dubois, Caqueret, Guimaraes, Aouar, Cornet; Ekambi/Dembele, Depay.
Bayern München: Neuer; Kimmich, Boateng, Alaba, Davies; Thiago, Goretzka; Gnabry, Müller, Coman/Perisic; Lewandowski.
Team News & Match Tips – LYN vs BAY:
- Benjamin Pavard is likely to be in the Bayern squad for this match.
- Kone is out injured for Lyon.
- My Verdict: Bayern Munich have been the most impressive team in the competition this season. On paper, Bayern have a much superior squad at their disposal and their confidence is sky-high. Their 8-2 obliteration of Barcelona sent shockwaves through European football.
- Lyon cannot be underestimated. They have knocked out European heavyweights Juventus and Manchester City in their previous two matches. In a one-off match, anything is possible. In a one-off knockout tie at a neutral venue, Lyon have more of a chance than they would actually have in a 2-legged tie.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- However, with Bayern’s phenomenal form all over the pitch, they will be heavy favourites to win this match. I am backing a Bayern clean sheet in this one as well.
- Interesting Fact 1: Bayern Munich and Lyon have met each other 8 times in the UEFA Champions League with Lyon winning 2 and Bayern winning 4 times.
- Interesting Fact 2: Bayern are 28 matches undefeated (27 wins) in all competitions. The last time they lost a match was on 7th December 2019.
- Interesting Fact 3: Whenever Bayern have faced Barcelona in the Champions League, the winner of this tie has gone on to lift the trophy.
- Interesting Fact 4: Robert Lewandowski has scored in every Champions League match this season.
- Interesting Fact 5: Bayern Munich have failed to progress from each of their last four semi-finals, since winning the competition in 2012/13.
- My Prediction: Lyon 0-3 Bayern Munich
Olympique Lyon: Depay, Dembele, Aouar, Cornet, Dubois, Tousart, Denayer
Bayern Munich: Lewandowski (P), Gnabry, Muller, Davies, Kimmich, Goretzka
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11