LUT vs MUN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the English League Cup match between Luton Town and Manchester United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.30 – 12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Luton Town: Sluga/Shea; Cranie, Norrington-Davies, Pearson, Bradley; Rea, Mpanzu, Berry; Lee, Cornick, Collins.
Manchester United: Henderson; Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Maguire, Williams; Matic, Fred; James, Van de Beek, Greenwood/Mata; Ighalo.
Team News & Match Tips – LUT vs MUN:
- Phil Jones, Tuanzebe and Sergio Romero are out injured for Manchester United. Lingard and Smalling are linked with moves away from the club.
- Dan Potts, Brendan Galloway and Eunan O’Kane are all out injured for Luton Town.
- My Verdict: Manchester United ended last season well but will need to reboot ahead of the 2020-21 campaign. Their pre-season training schedule was slightly hampered by the international break and the Covid-19 crisis. As a result, they put in a shocking performance against Crystal Palace on Saturday as they lost 3-1 at Old Trafford.
- Luton Town head into this match on the back of 4 successive wins in the Championship as well as the Carabao Cup. They will be hoping to produce a giant-killing act by knocking out Manchester United tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Manchester United will need to buckle up and put in an improved performance if they are to win tonight. United’s early-season rustiness may be the biggest issue for them in tonight’s match. Solskjaer is also expected to rest several of his first-team players in tonight’s cup match. Still, expect United to go through to the next round at the expense of a lower league team.
- Interesting Fact 1: Luton Town have won all 4 of their matches in all competitions this season.
- Interesting Fact 2: Luton haven’t reached the fourth round of the League Cup since 2007-08 and have been eliminated from seven of their last eight League Cup ties against Premier League opposition (Source: Sky Sports).
- Interesting Fact 3: ManchesterUnited are unbeaten in their last 10 meetings with Luton (W8 D2).
- My Prediction: Luton Town 1-3 Manchester United
Luton Town: Collins (P)(Shots), Cornick (chances created), Lee, Berry, Bradley, Cranie (CBI)
Manchester United: Van de Beek, Ighalo, Mata, Wan-Bissaka, Maguire, Williams
- Van de Beek
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11