LU vs WHU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Leeds United and West Ham United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.15 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Leeds United (confirmed): Meslier, Dallas, Ayling, Cooper, Alioski, Phillips, Klich, Rodrigo, Raphinha, Harrison, Bamford.
West Ham United: Fabianski; Balbuena, Ogbonna, Diop/Noble; Coufal, Rice, Soucek, Cresswell; Bowen, Fornals, Haller.
Reporter: Are you going to keep West Ham guessing?
Marcelo: No, here's my Starting XI… pic.twitter.com/xoCGD4JvyU
— Leeds United (@LUFC) December 9, 2020
Team News & Match Tips – LU vs WHU:
- Robin Koch, Berardi, Llorente and Forshaw are out injured for Leeds. Pablo Hernandez is a doubt.
- Masuaku is ruled out for West Ham while Antonio and Yarmolenko are doubts.
- My Verdict: What can we expect from Leeds United. They can batter quality teams and get battered by comparatively weaker teams. However, we can always expect Leeds United to have a go at the opposition.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- West Ham have been one of the most impressive sides in the Premier League this season. They have defended very well and have also been potent upfront.
- This could be an entertaining match with both teams scoring and Leeds United eventually coming out on top. But do expect West Ham to put up a proper fight and spoil Leeds United’s clean sheet hopes.
- Interesting Stat 1: Leeds have gone four matches without a win at Elland Road, losing and drawing twice and scoring only two goals.
- Interesting Stat 2: Leeds United have conceded a joint league-high 11 first-half goals.
- Interesting Stat 3: West Ham have opened the scoring in their past six league fixtures but have dropped a league-high 19 points from winning positions this calendar year.
- Interesting Stat 4: West Ham United have only lost twice in eight away league matches. [Stats Source: BBC].
- My Prediction: Leeds United 2-1 West Ham United
Leeds United: Klich, Bamford, Phillips, Ayling, Dallas, Raphinha
West Ham United: Bowen, Cresswell, Soucek, Haller, Coufal, Ogbonna
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11